Wednesday, March 01, 2006

thinking...it hurts lots

ok...so the hell week of reading week is over and i am now back in ottawa in pain because i got a root canal. but today sitting at home i have been thinking. i have friends now but what will happen come september a lot are going home for the summer and we will loose touch till spetember but will that be enough. or will it end friendship. i know that i will be in ottawa working somewhere. there is a girl i am frineds with that i will love to remain friends with forever but for some reason deep down in my heart and sould i know that it is highly unlikely that we will be friends next year. especially if she did what she did to one of her friends whats to say she wont do it again. rez ball is this saturday and craig has just cancelled so we are trying to find someone...shannon i tmight be you...no if and or buts. well i know this is a little down but todays events got me thinking. well tomorrow seems like a good day go to class then of to see vagina monolgues with jess and her friend pam. yay...get to hang out with jess. well i am off to go play a webgame or watch a moive.
ttyl
side note to shannon....updated other jurnal

3 Comments:

At 7:34 p.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

I read it all.
You know I'm not on msn a lot, so we will probably not talk as much as we do know, but there is always email... so don't worry... you still got me!! Then when next september comes, you can take me out for my bday and stuff. I'll update my blog as much as posible, so you will know what is going on in my life... hope you do the same.
Nyways, no worries, it will all work out! I don't plan on ditching you!!! :)

 
At 8:42 a.m. , Blogger J.B. said...

Remember I am in ottawa too. So u wont be all alone.

 
At 6:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot Stuff you will always have me. I'll be here in Ottawa with you and we'll definately hang out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home