Monday, September 18, 2006

Maggie's thought for the day...

Shannon posting under Maggie's blog name:
"Hi! I'm Maggie! I'm such a fabulous person! I think that I'm soooo awesome that everytime I come to school Shannon lets me visit her. That's right... I'm just that special! Not everyone gets an audience with that little princess. I know you are all jealous... but let me tell you, Shannon's not as perfect as you might think. In reality, Shannon's pure evil. She makes me do all her french homework.... and clean her floors... with my bare hands! That's not humaine! I'm just like her little cinderella, and she's my evil step mother. I think this is all some sort of twisted payback from when I made her get down on her hands and knees and clean my floor before a party. Yah... Since then things have been crazy. She once made me read all her readings to her out loud, and then later change the channels for her with her evil remote. Worst of all her computer's mouse is the devil! I have to warn all those trying to use her computer, it's a moody little mouse. Anyways, I have to go call jay.... my lover boy! ttyl"

2 Comments:

At 7:03 p.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

How dare you Maggie! I am SUCH a nice person... you are sooo mean! I can't believe you wrote that about me!! *tears* I thought you were cool... I guess not!

 
At 8:37 p.m. , Blogger magmers said...

i didn't write it u did...lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home