omg
omg...for those of you who read this day to day and see me all the time in ottawa. i will be in a weird mood for awhile till i stop being shocked. there was an incident that i don't want to talk about because i am confused and can't believe it happened. so just a warning you either will not see me this week and maybe next and i wont be my chipper self.
3 Comments:
I can't believe u r going to try and give up cookies on top of the ice cream ban!!! Are you insane?!?! I'm eating one of them now... they are soooooo good!!! If you can't eat them all summer, why not do the ban then? That way you can still enjoy yummy cookieness while it lasts!!
Waiting for UPdate!!!! Update update....yay for update!!
Jon's right... you NEED to update. As an avid reader and super big fan, I NEED to know what you are up to... so PLEASE update babe!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home