weekend was fun
so this weekend i went to rez ball had a blast and also watched the oscars on sunday with shannon. but we got bored so decided to watch sixteen candles. omg i forgot how good it was. i also realized for all you ppl i call asswipe that it is from sixteen candles. life sucks right now...too much work to do and too much things going on. meeting here there and everywhere. plus i have surveys to finish and workout to loose weight and not eat ice cream due to lent. also i have to find a job. grrr i hate life right now. i am ready to curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep and never wake up. is it the end of april yet.
3 Comments:
I now LOVE the word "fagot", plus that geek was adorable!!!
I must see this movie. Brighter days are the days to come!
I know how you feel...but remember... you rock
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home