Thursday, March 30, 2006

i hate english

i hate business english and this stupid report that it is due tomorrow by 5pm. i am still writing it now. i will hopefully have it done by at least 1pm so i can send it to my mother to edit it. and i will tell her when it is due. then i will pack for home. yay going home and having mother and daughter time since my dad is working all weekend. i can not wait other then i will miss not seeing my dad. heres to a early easter and right now procrastination. i will go back now to finish this report and then meet with my group member tomorrow to work on y mis assignment, then home yay!!!!!! p.s heather you better finish your essay this weekend and not procrasintate and waste your weekend by doing other unimportant things. and shannon you better do some work to so maybe before you leave we can go shopping.

9 Comments:

At 10:34 a.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

you know I love shopping too much, I'd go with you even if I had work to do. (I know I shouldn't but that will not stop me...)

I *HEART* shopping!!!

 
At 2:45 p.m. , Blogger J.B. said...

have a nice trip home!!!

 
At 3:22 p.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

Jon's comment makes it sound like he can't wait to get rid of you! lol.

 
At 4:40 p.m. , Blogger J.B. said...

my comment reflects that people do miss home,and for a safe travel there and back(cause I will miss u)... I miss my home (newfoundland)!

 
At 5:31 p.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

Nevertheless, it does seem a little sarcastic...

 
At 6:54 p.m. , Blogger J.B. said...

I dont think so...Maggie do you??

 
At 7:47 p.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

Okay, now you are just saying whatever to get the last word!

 
At 12:05 p.m. , Blogger J.B. said...

No I'm not

 
At 10:17 a.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

-not related to Jon and Shannon arg. : Sorry about the text message at 4am... I was bored waiting for fire alarm to shut up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home