Sunday, January 28, 2007

should be studying

ok so i have a quiz tomorrow but i am not motivated to study i need to becasue i need to do well in school so i will be accepted but i am not sure i want to go back. but i am soo cinfused and it sucks. i am confused with my life right now. why do i care that jay likes some other girl. i am seeing sean who i see a future with or do i. i am so unsure these days and i hate it. grrr. well i had a great weekend with him and being alone. also i got my work schedule till march 10 so i can plan my life around work and school like always. so its been awhile since i updated, i have been working and shool and hangin with friends and startign belly dance class which is fun and great to learn new things. i am feeling weird lately and way to emotional last night and today and i don't know why. that and my stomach is acting up. i know i know i am thinking too much and over analazing everything but its what i do especially since i have never been in anything like this. grrr i hate this. life has been ok work has sucked. i have gone back to being miss quite girl and everyone thinks its because i want them to think i am miss innocent again. but its not its becaus ei am hating it again. i have no lcue why i have friends and people i like to work with but i hate it. maybe its because i get myself in perdicaments were its easy for them to poke fun at me but i am hating it. i know i put myself in the situations but i don't like it and that is why i am not talking at work. ya people think i might hate them or not want to be there friend but thats not it at all. if i don't talk then i wont put myself in the situations that people have an apportunity to make fun of me or poke fun at the situation. well i am sigining of now...
shannon check the you know what....

2 Comments:

At 1:09 p.m. , Blogger Shannyn said...

you have inspired me to update too! ha ha. I got your ultra subtle message, thanx.

 
At 12:59 p.m. , Blogger kat.x. said...

Hey Mags...
I had no idea that you felt that way. I thought that you were just kinda kidding along with the rest of us.
Like... hello... they make fun of me WAY more than anyone else at work. But I had no idea that it made you so uncomfortable. I wish you would have told me seriously (as in not giggly... going all "i'm innocent!"). We wouldn't have kept it going for so long. I'm so sorry!

On the other hand, you're not "innocent" you know. To be innocent you'd have to be... well, five and never have received a hicky (I'm not poking fun this time, i'm serious).

None of us are "innocent". We're all depraved freaks. Just, I guess, you protest so much that we figure you're in on the joke.

Anyways, I'm really sorry. I wish I would have realized sooner that it made you so uncomfortable.

kat.x.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home