Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life doesn't suck as much anymore

Hey All,

So the last time I blogged was in 2007 and my exboyfriend just broke up with me. Well it is now January 24, 2010 and I am way over him and totally don't know why I was so upset about him for so long since he was a jerk and so not my type.

Life these days I am working for a company I hate but looking for a new job...I am dating someone but it can't get too serious because he might be moving which sucks but I understand why it is a free place to stay... we will see what comes in may. right now I am just having fun.

In 2007 I was a lot heavier, since 2009 I started loosing weight and am still trying and working hard. it is a hard process but I am sticking to it and working my ass off to loose this weight and be back in the 100 like i was in high school.

I am an aunt and loving that she puts me out of my funk and she is only a week old. I was in such a funk all yesterday and then went to my sisters for a couple of hours and was taken out of my funk and left with a smile on my face and she slept most of the time i was there. I love being an aunt and can't wait till she is a little older so i can take her places and do things with her. She puts a smile on my face and it is awsome.

I have made some old friends new again and become closer with them then I ever was and am having fun just being me. I am not a distrcutive to my body anymore i write it down instead of cutting which i thnk is good.

so that is my catch up and i will post sooner then later for now on. this is theraputic to my self healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home